eCHN is Ontario's paediatric Electronic Health Record. Members of eCHN can gain access to a number of applications focused on paediatric patients through the eCHN Portal. These include:
- WebChart - eCHN's primary application that allows approved healthcare providers to view patient records from over 100 Ontario hospitals. WebChart users will also be provided with access to the e-Referral application so can benefit from its functionality.
- e-Referral - allows healthcare providers to refer a patient to the specialty clinics at Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids).
- Please review SickKids' referral guidelines here before referring a patient to SickKids.
- Audit Reporter - used by Privacy Office Personnel to conduct reviews of user access of the eCHN system.
In addition, there are applications for specific, specialized users such as:
- Diabetes Tracker - supports clinicians who work with paediatric diabetes patients in the Endocrinology Clinic at SickKids.
- POGO Shuttle-Sheet - used by paediatric oncology clinicians to assist in coordinating the care for their patients.
Already a Member? Login
Becoming a Member
Access to applications will be determined by a review of the information provided on the application form based on eCHN's privacy guidelines. One of the most important factors determining the type of access a user can be provided is the location of the practice.
Please select the location of your practice: